Monday, March 3, 2008

You want proof? You can't handle proof!

Several people have (rightly) expressed skepticism that I am actually going to complete a Half-Marathon. They have requested photographic or video evidence of training. Since Grant is asleep when I leave, asleep when I get home, asleep while I shower, dry my hair and eat a snack, and pretty much asleep until about noon, he's out.

Anybody else that wants to get up at 7 AM and come to Griffith Park and take a picture, you are more than welcome! And then you'd have to show me how to upload a picture to the blog, because of course I don't know how to do that either.

1 comment:

Ron Thompson said...

I like the image of Grant you offer here! HA! I gotta say, knowing you as I do -- I have no doubt you are committed, if you're willing to look 6:00AM in the face. HA! Rock on!