Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Recommittment Saturday

Part of the Train to End Stroke Program is a commitment to raise $2100 for the American Stroke Association. By March 14th, I need to have raised 25% or $525. The full $2100 has to be raised by April 18!

Luckily for me, I have such awesome friends and family that I have already raised over $900, well over the 25% required! Thanks, awesome friends and family!!



Now that I'm committed, I'm fully committed. If I'm short of the $2100 by April 18, I have to pay the rest. So Grant would really really really appreciate it if I was able to raise the $2100. I know it's a tough time of year, with the evil tax bill looming, but George Bush promised us all huge checks to help stimulate the economy, and I know he would never mislead us about anything. If you can't support financially, your encouragement and support are EVEN MORE appreciated.

This Saturday we are having our Recommitment Party after training. In Santa Monica. We have been promised that we get to see the ocean during our training, so hopefully that will offset the pain of having to wake up half an hour earlier (5:30 AM Good Lord).

No comments: